Group Rates on Errors and Omissions Insurance for Life and Health Agents
Already enrolled? Click here.
+ Indexed Annuities
+ Indexed Annuities
+ Variable Products and Mutual Funds(that requires a securities license.)
NEA Member Fee Disclosure: This annual fee covers your membership in the NEA which is required to participate in this group policy offering and is not part of the insurance transaction. You must be a member of the National Ethics Association (NEA) and be able to successfully complete the application for coverage. You can also join NEA directly at www.ethics.net and then continue to Mercer and pay just the insurance premium. Program Administered by Mercer Consumer, a service of Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC | In CA d/b/a Mercer Health & Benefits Insurance Services LLC | AR Ins. Lic. #303439 | CA Ins. Lic. #0G39709
** $20,000,000 total policy aggregate all Insureds.
Provides protection for your liability for wrongful acts in the rendering of or failure to render professional services. This includes (but is not limited to) activities relating to the sale, attempted sale, or servicing of term life insurance, accident and health insurance, managed health care organization contracts, disability income (if purchased), indexed/fixed annuities (if purchased), mutual funds/variable annuities by a Registered Representative (if purchased), Medicare supplement insurance.
Limits of Liability
$1,000,000 each claim
$2,000,000 in the aggregate
$20,000,000 total Master Policy aggregate (for all non-New York Insureds)
Additional Features Include:
- Competitive rates
- Prior Acts Coverage going back to the first continuous E&O policy subject to policy provisions for Agents
- Prior Acts Coverage for Registered Representatives; the latest date the Registered Representative contracted with Broker/Dealer.
- Coverage is extended to an Insured’s owned business entity in connection with an Insured’s rendering or failing to render Professional Services as provided by the policy
- Individual Certificate Period
- An unlimited extended reporting period at no additional charge subject to the policy provisions so long as the insured has been insured under the policy for at least six (6) months
- Quick and easy online enrollment with certificate available online upon successful confirmation of premium payment
- Quick and easy online certificate renewal upon successful completion of the application
- Coverage extended to spouses, domestic partners, estates, heirs or legal representatives for claims arising out of their status as such
- Secretarial, clerical and administrative personnel are insured if acting on behalf of the insured
Coverage is subject to answering correctly all questions on the application.
Underwritten by:Continental Casualty Company (CNA)
- $10.1 billion in revenues
- 100+ years in business
- 7,000 employees
- U.S., Canada and International operations
- “A” rated for financial strength by A.M. Best
- 8th largest U.S. commercial lines insurer*
- Assets of $46.3 billion
- Statutory surplus of $11.4 billion**
** Continental Casualty Company
Mercer Consumer, a service of Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC. Mercer is a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement, and investments. Mercer helps clients around the world advance the health, wealth, and performance of their most vital asset—their people. Mercer’s 20,500+ employees are based in more than 40 countries. Mercer is a wholly subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and human capital.P.O. Box 8146
Des Moines, IA 50306-8146
This highlights sheet, which has been prepared by Mercer Consumer, contains a summary of the insurance certificate provisions. In the instance of conflict between this sheet and the actual certificate, the insurance language will prevail and control. See the policy for complete list of coverage and exclusions at www.eoforless.com.Disclaimer: One or more of the CNA companies provide the products and/or services described. The information is intended to present a general overview for illustrative purposes only. It is not intended to constitute a binding contract. Please remember that only the relevant insurance policy can provide the actual terms, coverages, amounts, conditions and exclusions for an insured. All products and services may not be available in all states and may be subject to change without notice. CNA is a registered trademark of CNA Financial Corporation. Copyright © 2014 CNA. All rights reserved.