Group Rates on Errors and Omissions Insurance for Property & Casualty Agents
New EnrollmentAlready enrolled? Click here.
NEA Member Fee Disclosure: This annual fee covers your membership in the NEA which is required to participate in this group policy offering and is not part of the insurance transaction. You must be a member of the National Ethics Association (NEA) and be able to successfully complete the application for coverage. You can also join NEA directly at www.ethics.net and then continue to Mercer and pay just the insurance premium. Program Administered by Mercer Consumer, a service of Mercer Health & Benefits Administration LLC | In CA d/b/a Mercer Health & Benefits Insurance Services LLC | AR Ins. Lic. #303439 | CA Ins. Lic. #0G39709 ** $10,000,000 total policy aggregate all Insureds.
OverviewProvides protection for licensed Insurance Agents for wrongful acts in the rendering of or failure to render professional services in connection with selling or servicing the following property and casualty insurance products: comprehensive general liability policies, homeowners policies, automobile policies, workers compensation or employers liability policies, directors and officers liability policies, and employment practices liability. Insureds include the Insurance Agent, a business entity owned or controlled by the Agent and secretarial, clerical and administrative personnel acting on behalf of the Agent. A separate Certificate of Insurance with a separate Limit of Liability is issued to each Agent.
Limits of Liability$1,000,000 each claim $1,000,000 all Claims under each Certificate of Insurance $10,000,000 total policy aggregate for all Claims under all Certificates of Insurance
Retention$10,000 each Claim
Additional Features Include:
- Competitive rates
- Prior Acts Coverage going back to the first continuous E&O policy issued to the Agent
- An extended reporting period available if either Insured or Insurer cancels or non-renews
- Quick and easy online enrollment and renewal, with Certificate of Insurance available online upon satisfactory confirmation of premium payment
- Coverage extended to spouses, domestic partners, estates, heirs or legal representatives for claims arising out of their status as such
- An unlimited extended reporting period at no additional charge subject to the policy provisions so long as the insured has been insured under the policy for at least six (6) months
- Quick and easy online enrollment with certificate available online upon successful confirmation of premium payment
- Quick and easy online certificate renewal upon successful completion of the application
- Policy non-cancelable by Insurer except for non-payment of premium
- Broad definition of Claim includes written demands and civil proceedings for monetary damages
Plan EligibilityCoverage is subject to favorably answering all qualifying questions on the application.
Underwritten by:Everest National Insurance Company, together with its insurance company affiliates, represents the primary insurance arm of Everest Re Group, Ltd., a Bermuda holding company and world leader in property and casualty reinsurance and insurance, offering innovative products, responsive service, and unsurpassed financial strength. Financial and business highlights of Everest Re Group, Ltd. include:
- $18.4 billion in total assets (as of December 31, 2010)
- Everest Re Group companies are rated A+ XV (Superior) by A.M. Best and A+ (Strong) by Standard & Poor’s
- Claims professionals with extensive technical knowledge and professional liability claims experience